View the Space Type Classification Import Columns
Before you create a Team Import, review the columns in the import.
- Navigate to Admin Settings > Data Imports > Data Imports.
- Click the Space type classification import link.
3. Click the Show Expected Schema link to view the required columns.
Column Details and Requirements
For details on the columns see below.
|Column Name||Description||Column Required?||Value Required?||Unique?|
|Space Type||Name of the space type.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Space Classification||Uses the space classification set up in the keyword called Space Classifications.||No||No||No|
|Include in Area Calculation||
In this column you can use either:
We recommend that you delete any columns that are not being used in the import.
Space Type Classification Import Report
Prepare an Import File
You can prepare an import file from:
- sample import file, refer to Create your own Import File.
- import report that contains existing data from Serraview, refer to Download a report and prepare an import.
Remember to remove unnecessary cells and worksheets:
- Remove additional tabs, even if they are blank. If you have more than one worksheet (tab) in your file, the file will not be read.
- Remove all empty border columns and rows.