The Spaces module displays the floorplan with the different space views overlaid on top. This module allows you to:
- investigate the floors and spaces more easily and everyone will have access and be able to search for a Person or Space.
- understand the usable space and if needed measure spaces.
- manually map (or add/edit Serraview polylines) to your floors.
- produce accurate space and allocation information for chargeback purposes.
Watch the video to learn more about the Spaces
Audio: Sound Length: 3mins Direct link: https://serraview.wistia.com/medias/ohn0689jof
Floorplans with Serraview polylines can be seen in the Spaces module and Block and Stack (VBS) module, this is where the Desks and Office spaces will show. Also, the floorplan can be seen in the following reports:
- 22 Floorplan Block Report - will display workspace allocated to teams or neighborhoods.
- 67 Space Report - will display selected space types that have been mapped.
- 75 Layout Efficiency Report - displays a breakdown of space type allocation within each floor along with density and efficiency metrics.
Other areas where you will see floorplans and mapping include Dashboard Reports, Locator, Touchscreen Locator Kiosks, Employee Location page, and the Engage app.
Access to this module is managed using secured actions and roles and the security is detailed in Security in Spaces.