Gives you insights into the COVID-19 Daily Reported Cases "Curve" in the geographies where you have people (based on the filters applied).
Special Data Elements
- Employees Impacted - number of employees assigned to buildings within the scope of locations included in the dashboard's filter.
- Buildings - number of buildings within the scope of locations included in the dashboard's filter.
Special Data Sources
- COVID-19 Case data is provided by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering via the StarSchema COVID-19 Dataset
- Building Country filter- Selection list is limited to countries where you have buildings.
- Building State filter - Selection list is limited to states where you have buildings.
- Building City filter - Selection list is limited to cities where you have buildings.
- JHU COVID Data Country filter - Selection list includes all countries for which case data exists, whether or not you have buildings in the country.
- JHU State filter - Selection list includes all states for which case data exists, whether or not you have buildings in the state.
- Case Type filter - Filters the case data by recorded case type. Default is "Confirmed" cases.
- All location-oriented filters apply to all the results tiles in the dashboard. If you want to explore case data for locations where you do not have buildings, filter with the "JHU" location filters.
- For your portfolio information to join with the COVID case data, your building country and state in Serraview needs to match the country and state name or abbreviation conventions used by the JHU data set. For details, refer to https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19/tree/master/csse_covid_19_data.
- The StarSchema dataset typically includes daily updates from the data providers. This will depend on time of day you access the report, the latest record available may be from the previous day.