What is a personal space?
A personal space in Condeco is any workspace used by just one person. For example, a personal space could be a desk; an office; a parking space; or a locker. You can make bookings for personal spaces up to your monthly or weekly allowance (if applied) from the booking groups you have access to. Personal spaces can be booked for half days or whole days, depending on your organization’s configuration.
Browse the Condeco Fundamentals pages to learn more about Condeco personal spaces and the different booking types, workspace types, attributes, and more, to get the most out of your personal space booking experience.
There are many different Condeco tools you can use to book and manage your personal space bookings, and our handy comparison table will help you decide which one is best for you. Compare personal space booking tools
The Personal spaces module is not visible on the web app or mobile app if you do not have access to any personal space booking groups.
What do you want to do?
- I want to book a personal space using Condeco on a web browser:
- Quick search: Perform a quick search when you’re not fussy about particulars.
- Book a personal space page: Use the booking page when you need particular attributes or want to book multiple dates.
- Booking grid: Select your workspace directly from the booking grid when you are familiar with your location and know which personal spaces suit your requirements.
- I want to book a personal space from my mobile device using the Condeco mobile app
- I want to find a colleague and book a workspace nearby
- Tell me how to book a personal space for someone else.
- I want to view and manage my existing bookings
- I will book directly from the desk booking screen at the workspace
- I will use the desk booking kiosk to find an available desk to use today