Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365
How to find a meeting space using the Condeco Outlook add-in
Create an Outlook event and launch the Condeco add-in
- Open a new appointment, meeting, or event in Microsoft Outlook. Set the date and time for your meeting and add the attendees.
- Click the Condeco icon from the Microsoft Outlook ribbon or the Outlook Web Access (OWA) menu to launch the Condeco Outlook add-in. Learn how: Starting the Condeco Outlook add-in
The intelligent attendees feature is not enabled by default. Contact Eptura to enable it for your organization.
- Condeco checks the attendees' in-office schedules and provides an attendee estimate based on the number who have shared they will be in the office on that date.
- Available meeting spaces able to accommodate the number of on-site attendees are listed. You can adjust the number of on-site attendees using the plus and minus buttons or by entering the number directly in the box. The list of available meeting spaces automatically refreshes if the number of attendees is adjusted.
About the search results
Order of results: Available meeting spaces on your preferred floor are shown at the top, followed by available meeting spaces on other floors, prioritizing the floors adjacent to your preferred floor first.
- Space capacity: Only meeting spaces accommodating the number of on-site attendees are listed in the search results.
- Attributes: Only meeting spaces offering all the selected attributes are listed in the search results. Learn more: Selecting attributes
- Groups: The search results show meeting spaces from all groups you have access to.
- Book or Request: Self-managed meeting spaces display a 'Book' button and managed meeting spaces requiring approval display a 'Request' button. Learn more: Book or Request a meeting space
Change the search criteria
Expand the search to show alternative times for the meeting
- If no suitable meeting spaces are offered, the Condeco Outlook add-in can show meeting spaces available at other times. Click More times to explore alternative options for your meeting. Learn more: Selecting alternative times
Book or Request
- Click Book to select a self-managed meeting space that can be booked immediately, or Request to select a managed meeting space requiring approval. Learn more: Book or Request a meeting space
Find alternative space: To change the booked meeting space, click Find alternative space under the currently booked meeting space. Other available meeting spaces in the same location as the original space are offered and the spaces on your preferred floor are prioritized. The Edit option is disabled when searching for an alternative space.
Attendees and visitors
- The attendees added to the Outlook appointment are listed in the Condeco Outlook add-in. Tick the boxes to indicate if an attendee will attend onsite (leave blank for remote attendees) and if they are visitors (external guests). You must enter the full names of onsite visitors on the drop-down form. Learn more: Attendees and visitors
- On-site: For each attendee who will attend the meeting in person, tick 'On-site'. Leave blank if the attendee will attend the meeting remotely.
- Visitor: For visitors from outside the workplace who will attend in person, tick 'Visitor'. Attendees marked as Visitors are added to the Visitor Management System.
When an attendee is marked as a visitor, enter their first and last names (mandatory) and company names (optional). These details are automatically entered if known. Click the down arrow next to the visitor’s name to edit their details.
Click the down arrow to enter visitor details
New! Add another space (multi-room booking)
If you don't need multiple rooms for your booking, jump to Finalize the booking
Early Access available: The new multi-room bookings feature is planned for general release in April 2024. Contact Eptura Support if you would like early access to this feature.
There is currently a limit of 255 characters supported in Microsoft Outlook's appointment location field. If a meeting space is added that will cause the Outlook location field to exceed this limit, a message is displayed letting you know the additional space will not be added. Learn more: Limitations
Good to know
Finalizing the booking
- The meeting space is set as the location for your meeting. Click Done to close the Condeco Outlook add-in.
The booked meeting space is added to the Outlook calendar event
- Add the meeting details and any other requirements in the Outlook appointment. Click Send to send the invite to the attendees.