Condeco desk booking kiosk
The Condeco Kiosk is a walk-up touch screen usually located in your front-of-house/reception area and/or on each floor of your workplace. From the kiosk you can:
- Book a desk for the same day.
- Check-in to a booked desk.
- Release a booked desk.
- Find a colleague.
- Manage your bookings.
Only personal spaces configured as the workspace type desk are visible on the kiosk, no other workspace types are currently supported.
Good to know
- You must be registered to use the Condeco web application to use the kiosk.
- Depending on your organization’s configuration, you can book desks for half or whole days.
- The desks on the floor plan indicate their availability.
- Only personal spaces configured as the workspace type desk are visible on the kiosk, no other workspace types are currently supported.
- Self-certification on the kiosk is not supported.
- Booking allowances are honored by the kiosk but the number of available slots is not displayed.
Configuration guide: Condeco Kiosk setup guide
Language support for Condeco products and features