Search results on the Condeco Kiosk are displayed on a floor plan or in a list.
About the kiosk search results display
By default, the search results display on a floor plan (if available) and options are available at the top to change the view or the search.
Top menu bar
- Floor plan/List View: Tap a button to display the search results in a list view or on a floor plan.
- AM/PM/All day: Use these buttons to view results for the selected slot.
- Group: Tap to show results from a different group.
- Floor: Tap to select a different floor.
The floor plan
Personal spaces on the floor plan indicate availability and status in color.
- Blue drop pin indicates the personal space booked for the user.
- Green indicates an available workspace.
- Green with a star indicates an available workspace meeting the required attributes (as set in the user’s profile).
- Grey indicates a booked workspace.
- Grey with person indicates an allocated workspace.
- Blue with hand indicates a workspace awaiting cleaning.
- Red indicates a closed workspace.
The search results on the list view display the details of each personal space such as the name, floor, department, and attributes (depending on your organization’s configuration).
- Tap View floor plan to see the selected personal space on the floor plan.
- Tap Book to replace the booked personal space with the selected one.