Booking page for personal spaces
When you have specific requirements or you are booking a personal space for someone else, find and book a personal space from the booking page on the web app (described below) or use the Condeco mobile app. Learn more about the Condeco mobile app
If you do not have access to any personal space booking groups, the Personal spaces module is not visible on the web app or mobile app.
How to book a personal space from the booking page
Follow the steps to book a personal space from the 'Book a personal space' page on the web app and review the Good to know section below to learn more about the options.
Book a personal space using the booking page on the web app
- Navigate to Personal spaces from the left-hand menu and click Book a personal space (A) to open the booking form. The page shows your default location and group settings.
- Optional: Select an alternative Location, Floor, and Group (B). Hold CTRL or CMD to select multiple floors.
- Optional: Choose a specific workspace type (C). Learn more about workspaces types
- Click the date(s) on the calendar to select the slots you wish to book (click again to deselect) (D).
- Booking for someone else? If you are not booking the space for yourself, tick Yes to Booking for someone else (E) and follow the steps in Book a personal space for someone else.
- Attributes: If you need particular equipment included with your space, click Attributes (F) at the bottom of the page to reveal the options available and select your preferences. Learn more about attributes.
- Click Search to show the availability of personal spaces on a floor plan.
- Optional: From the floor plan, to view the results in a list, click the List tab.
- To book, click an available personal space on the floor plan, or from the List tab click Book.
Booking a space for today? If booking a personal space for the current day in a location that requires self-certification, you must agree to the self-certification statement before your booking is confirmed.
Book a personal space from the booking form on the web app
Good to know
About the booking page
- If your organization has applied ‘Restricted’ groups you may not be able to change your location and group. Admins - learn more about restricted and open groups
- If your organization has limited the number of days you can work in the workplace per week or per month, when at least one slot on the calendar is selected, your remaining booking allowance is shown and adjusts as dates are selected or deselected. Learn more about booking allowances
- Available attributes depend on your organization’s configuration.
About the floor plan
- The positions of personal spaces are displayed on the floor plan and color-coded icons indicate availability. Available spaces providing your selected attributes are indicated by a star in a green circle.
Symbols on the floor plan indicate availability
- Hover over personal spaces to display more detail, such as the attributes available with the space.
- To view the results in a list, click the List tab. Spaces providing your selected attributes are listed first and marked with a green star.
See Condeco in action - Book a personal space with dual monitors on multiple dates
Required: Condeco personal space booking and the Condeco web app
Watch our Condeco user find a personal space with dual monitors available to book on multiple dates, using the web app.
Booking a personal space with dual monitors on multiple dates