Configure a group for meeting spaces
Group types for meeting spaces
There are three group types for meeting spaces. The group type is configured in Edit Name/Deployment after a group has been created and saved.
|Managed group||Meeting spaces requiring approval on booking. The user requests a specific meeting space and the administrator must approve or reject the request.|
|Blind managed group||Specific meeting spaces cannot be selected by users. The user selects requirements for a meeting on the booking form and submits a request. The administrator allocates the meeting space.|
|Self-managed group||Meeting spaces bookable on a first-come-first-served basis. No approval required.|
How to configure a group to manage meeting spaces
If you haven't already created a group, learn how.
- Navigate to Application Setup > Groups.
- Click Specify a country and select the country which holds the group (already selected if you only have one).
- Click Specify a Group and select the group to manage the meeting spaces.
- Click Select a resource type and select Meeting spaces.
- Choose an option from the Select an action menu:
- Edit Name/Deployment
- Colour Codes
- Application Setup
- Email Templates
- Grid Display
Remember to add your new group to a location! Learn how
When your meeting space groups are configured you can create attributes, workspace types, and create meeting space resources.