Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365
This page explains the additional steps required when booking a Teams meeting. Refer to Find and book a meeting space to see the full meeting space booking process using the Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365.
To book a Microsoft Teams meeting, start a booking in the usual way using the Condeco Outlook add-in and then follow the steps below to select a Teams room from the list of attributes. Learn how to find and book a meeting space
- If not already open, open your Outlook calendar event and launch the Condeco Outlook add-in. Learn how to start the add-in.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Click Attributes from the bottom of the screen
- Select Teams Room from the list of attributes. Click Done to close the Attributes window.
- Click Search. Condeco searches for available meeting spaces offering Teams equipment and able to accommodate the number of on-site attendees selected.
- Select your meeting space and click Book (or Reserve). The Condeco Outlook add-in automatically adds the associated Teams Equipment mailbox to the Outlook appointment and the meeting space is set as the location for your meeting.
- Set your attendees as On-site and/or Visitor as appropriate. Learn more about attendees and visitors
- Click Done to close the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Back in the Outlook appointment, click the Teams meeting button.
- Add the meeting details and any other requirements. Click Send to send the invite to the attendees and the associated Teams Equipment mailbox.