Completing your self-certification from the web app
If your organization has enabled self-certification at some or all of your workplace locations, you are expected to read and acknowledge a statement before arriving at your workplace.
When you have a personal space booking
When you have a personal space booking, agreeing to the statement is mandatory before you can check in to your booking. A new self-certification must be completed each day you have a personal space booked before you can check in to your workspace. You can complete the self-certification from the web app or from the Condeco mobile app. Learn about check-in and self-certification using the Condeco mobile app
If you do not agree with the statement, your booking is canceled and your working status is changed to ‘Working remotely’ for the day. An additional message is then displayed explaining what you should do next.
A new self-certification must be completed each day before you can check in to your personal space booking, however, if multiple workspaces are booked for the same day, for example, a desk and a locker, you only need to self-certify once.
When you’re working status is ‘in the office’ but you do not have a personal space booked
Whilst completing the self-certification statement is not mandatory when you do not have a personal space booked, it is encouraged. Administrators can run a daily self-certification report that lists the self-certification status of all users whose working status showed they were in the office, regardless of a personal space booking.
The option to self-certify is displayed on the Today page on both the web app and the Condeco mobile app.
Good to know
- Checking in: You can only check in to your booked personal space when you have agreed to the self-certification statement.
- Proximity-based check-in: If proximity-based check-in is enabled, you must self-certify before the check-in period starts and whilst outside the proximity of the geolocation. We recommend you self-certify before you head to the workplace.
- Same-day bookings: When booking a personal space for the current day, you are prompted to complete the self-certification before the booking is confirmed.
- Check-in via the web: If you have a personal space booked for the day, you cannot close the Today page on the web app until you have agreed to the self-certification statement.
- Multiple personal space bookings on the same day: You only need to self-certify once each day, regardless of how many personal spaces you have booked.
- Booking for others on the current day: In locations where self-certification is required, a user cannot book on behalf of another user when making a booking for the current day.
- No personal space booking: If you show yourself as ‘in the office’ but do not have a personal space booking, you are not prompted to self-certify. To complete the self-certification statement, open the Today page on the web app or the Condeco mobile app and tap Self-certify.