The Condeco app for Microsoft Teams is available by default with the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration. Customers not using the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration can use the in-office schedule functionality of the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams. Booking functionality is not currently available with this version.
Customers with the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration should follow the steps in Centrally deploy the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams
To install the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams centrally for your organization, upload the app from your Microsoft Teams Admin Center and review and accept the required permissions on behalf of your organization. The permissions to review and accept are for both Microsoft Graph and SSO. When uploaded, the Condeco app is available for your users to add to their Microsoft Teams chats and channels.
How to centrally install the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams
This process is for customers who do not have the Condeco Microsoft integration and requires a manifest file for the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams. The manifest file is provided during the onboarding process. Contact Eptura for more information.
- Save the manifest file to an accessible folder and make a note of the version (the version number should be provided with the file).
- Open the Teams Admin Center – admin.teams.microsoft.com and sign in with your admin account.
- Click the Teams apps menu to view the options and select Manage apps.
- Click Upload new app and navigate to the manifest file.
- Select the manifest file and click Upload.
- Important: Check the version number displayed matches the version of the manifest file.
- Click Permissions then click Review permissions.
- From the Microsoft Authentication page, select the admin account to approve the permissions.
- Review the permissions for Microsoft Graph and SSO and click Accept.
How to add the app to Microsoft Teams
When the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams is centrally uploaded and permissions granted, your users can add the app to their Microsoft Teams chats, channels, and meetings.
- Navigate to the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams:
- From Microsoft Teams on a desktop, the Condeco app for Teams is available from Apps > Built for your org.
- From the Microsoft Teams mobile app, the Condeco app for Teams is available from the More or three dots button.
- Click Add to install the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams.