A vendor is a group or company that supplies items or services, such as cleaning or AV supplies. Multiple vendor companies can be created in Condeco to manage different services and/or different sites. Individual vendor contact accounts are created for each vendor company and are assigned tasks via the vendor workflow.
About Vendors and Vendor contacts
- A Vendor is a group or company supplying items or services and is assigned to one or more locations in your organization.
- A Vendor Contact is a user who monitors the Vendor dashboard and provides the service.
Your organization may manage any or all of the following services in Condeco:
- AV services (monitoring/recording meetings, etc.)
- Catering services
- Equipment (laptops, hubs, gym/wellbeing equipment, etc.)
- Personal space cleaning services
- Seating arrangements and layouts for meeting spaces
- Supplies (stationery, etc.)