Book a meeting space from the mobile app
From the Condeco mobile app, find and book a meeting space to accommodate a specific number of attendees and one that provides specific attributes, such as a Microsoft Teams enabled space, or a TV, whiteboard, etc. Open the booking form on the Condeco web app to enter the names of the attendees, request services and equipment, or request changes to the room layout, etc. If the booked meeting space offers services, you can click the link in the services email to go directly to the booking form to make your choices. Learn more about the booking form for meeting spaces
How to book a meeting space
Choose the requirements for your meeting space booking
- To start a new booking for a meeting space tap Book (A) at the bottom of the screen.
- Your default location is displayed (B). Tap the options to select an alternative location.
- If not already selected tap Book a meeting space.
No meeting space booking option? The ‘Book a meeting space’ option is only visible if your organization has configured meeting spaces in Condeco and you have the relevant access to make bookings.
- Tap the workspace type you wish to book (C). Available options depend on your organization’s configuration.
- If you would like your meeting space to provide particular equipment such as a Microsoft Teams room, a TV, or a VCU, tap Attributes (D) and select your preferred options from the list (E). Tap Done Available options depend on your organization’s configuration.
- By default, all floors of the location are searched for availability (F). Tap to search for a meeting space on a specific floor.
- Set the Start and End times for your booking (G).
- Tap the + and – to set the number of attendees the meeting space should accommodate (H).
- Tap Search to find available meeting spaces fitting your criteria.
Select the meeting space that suits your requirements and book it
- The search results are presented in a list with the meeting space matching your requirements indicated with a star. Tap Sort by (J) to change the order of the search results, by default, the meeting spaces matching your selected attributes are listed first. You can also view availability on a calendar (K).
- To find out more about a meeting space such as available attributes and services, tap Info (M). You can view a photo of the space (N) and its location on a floor plan (P). Tap the left arrow (Q) at the top to return to the search results.
- Meeting spaces that can be booked immediately show a Book now button and ‘managed’ meeting spaces that must be approved by an administrator before booking show a Request button (L). Learn more about booking or requesting a meeting space
- Tap Book now or Request (L) to reserve your chosen space.
- Enter a title for your meeting and tap Confirm. Bookable meeting spaces are booked immediately, whilst requests are generated for managed meeting spaces and sent to the administrator to approve or reject. Tap OK and the calendar opens where you can view your booking. Managed meeting spaces show ‘Meeting space requested’ in the booking information (R) until approved.
Condeco Microsoft 365 integrations: If you have subscribed to Condeco through the Condeco Outlook add-in, a Microsoft Teams enabled calendar event is also created in Microsoft Outlook. Attendee numbers can be managed in the Microsoft Outlook event and using the Condeco Outlook add-in you can mark attendees as on-site or remote, and mark external attendees as visitors. Learn more about the Condeco Outlook add-in.
Good to know
- The ‘Book a personal space’ option is only visible if your organization has configured bookable personal spaces in Condeco and you have the relevant access to make bookings.
- The meeting space search from the mobile app looks for available meeting spaces in all groups you have access to.
- If the booked meeting space offers services, you can click the link in the services email to go directly to the booking form to make your choices.
- Booking a meeting space automatically changes your status to ‘in the office’ for the date of the booking, however, canceling the booking does not automatically change your status and you will continue to show as ‘in the office’ until you choose another status.
- If the Condeco Microsoft 365 integration is implemented and you have subscribed to Condeco through the Condeco Outlook add-in, a Microsoft Teams-enabled calendar event is also created in Outlook when a meeting space booking is created using the Condeco mobile app.