What is a meeting space?
A meeting space is somewhere you collaborate with colleagues, for example, a meeting room, a huddle space, a board room, or a training room. However, other typically single-person workspace types that can be booked for a minimum of 5 minutes, such as phone booths, may also be configured as meeting spaces.
Browse the Condeco Fundamentals pages to learn more about Condeco meeting spaces and the different booking types, workspace types, attributes, and more, to get the most out of your meeting space booking experience.
If your organization has not configured any meeting spaces or you do not have access to any Groups that manage meeting spaces, the Meeting spaces module will not be visible in the left-hand menu.
What do you want to do?
- I want to book a meeting space using Condeco on a web browser:
- I want to book a meeting space from my mobile device using the Condeco mobile app.
- I want to book a meeting space from my Microsoft Outlook calendar using the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- I want to book a meeting space for colleagues in my Microsoft Teams conversation using the Condeco app for Microsoft Teams.
- I will make a booking directly from the meeting room screen.
- I want to view and manage my existing bookings.
- How do I start, end, or extend a booking?