To make administrative changes in the Move module, you need to have appropriate permissions.
- Navigate to Admin > Move and the Move menu displays.
The Move menu lets you navigate to the following:
- Approvals - See Set up the Move Approvals.
- Configure - Administrators will be able to configure the following:
- Request Types – Change the type of move requests users can submit. See Add, Edit, or Delete Request Types.
- Move Statuses – Change the status messages that can be assigned to requests. See Add, Edit, or Delete Move Statuses.
- Tasks – Define additional tasks that may need to be done as a part of a move. See Add, Edit, or Delete Tasks.
- Task Fields – Define fields that are used to construct move-related tasks. See Add, Edit, or Delete Task Fields.
- User Fields – Define the specific data fields that can be added to request types associated with user-based move requests. See Add, Edit, or Delete User Fields.
- Cost Types – Define the cost per move item type. See Add Move Cost to a Move Request.
- Email Alerts
- New Hire Permissions
- Request Type
- Move Status
- Enable Request Approval
- Activate Advanced Move Approvals
- Activate Move Cost Tracking
Learn more in Edit Move Preferences.
For sites with multiple centers, you need to select the appropriate center name from the drop-down menu for each of these administrative categories.