Coordinate on-demand and preventive maintenance tasks in real-time. The Service Request module allows you to manage a wide range of facility service requests, such as repair notifications, equipment installations, and general maintenance activities.
Service Request module includes the following features:
- Online service requests that take only moments to fill out and then the requests are placed in a service queue.
- Customizable request catalog per your facilities’ needs.
- Requests are then either automatically or manually assigned to technicians via email and smartphone notifications. This helps technicians quickly understand the issues and respond appropriately.
- Scheduled task list with automatic notification.
- Robust reporting of activity performance that allows you to measure technician and facility performance over time.
This section contains an overview of the Service Request module, basic procedures, and provides a general understanding of how to use the module.
If you want to learn more about the Knowledge Center then see Navigate around the Knowledge Center.