The Space module provides you with accurate, real-time information about your facility space and its usage. Using detailed floor plans and comprehensive room information, such as room type, square footage, occupant name, and so on, you can see how your space is being used and manage your available space more efficiently. Also, this module works in conjunction with the Move module to coordinate employee moves, onboarding, and offboarding.
Space Management module includes the following features:
- Searchable floor plans for quick location of occupants, assets, voice or data jacks.
- View layouts by floor for a complete analysis of how the space is being used.
- Immediate access to layout details such as occupant name, extension and square footage.
- Access to real-time, accurate space utilization by occupancy.
- Easy-to-use scenario planning options.
Also, any changes made to an office layout can be updated in the system and managed as a cohesive process within the module.
This section contains an overview of the Space Management module, basic procedures, and provides a general understanding of how to use the module.
If you want to learn more about the Knowledge Center then see Navigate around the Knowledge Center.