Adding an Attachment to a Vendor Record
Adding an Attachment to a Vendor record can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Create a new Vendor or open an already existing Vendor.
If creating a new vendor, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Click on the Attachments tab.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select Attach File.
4. To attach a file, click on the Choose File button, then select the appropriate file.
5. Click on Add Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment to your Vendor and are ready to proceed.