Adding an Attachment to an Inspection
Adding an Attachment to an Inspection can be easily done by following these few simple steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Create a new Inspection or open an already existing Inspection.
If an Inspection is already closed, it will need to be re-opened in order to proceed.
2. Click on the Attachments Tab.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select Attach File.
4. To attach a file, click on the Choose File button, then select the appropriate file.
5. Click on Add Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment into your Inspection and are ready to proceed.