Managing Images on an Employee Record
Adding an image to an Employee Record is a simple process that can be accomplished in just a few steps. The following steps will help you add an Image to an Employee Record:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Employees icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a New Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new Employee Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Images tab.
4. Use the Choose File menu to select the appropriate file.
To delete an Image file, go to Step 6.
To make the new Image the default image, please make sure the check box has been selected.
5. After selecting the appropriate file, click on Add Image. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Image to your Employee Record and are ready to proceed.
6. To delete an existing Image file, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once confirmed, the Image is deleted.