Managing Attachments and URLs on an Employee Record
Adding an attachment or URL to an Employee Record can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Employees icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new Employee Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Attachments tab.
4. To attach a file, click on the Attach File option from the drop-down menu, then the Choose File button, and then select the appropriate file. To add a Website Link, click on the Website Link option from the drop-down menu, then enter in the URL and name into the provided space.
5. Click on New Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment into your Employee Record and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Attachment or URL, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To delete an Attachment or URL, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK. If you need to enter in a new Attachment or URL and need help, return to Step 4.