The Work Orders module contains your maintenance history. When you understand your work orders, then you can track what is being worked on, who is doing the work, and track the costs involved. The better data you provide, the more we can help you anticipate your maintenance needs in the future.
This module lets you:
- Update the Work Order module settings
- Create and complete Work Orders
- Assign and track who is doing the work
- Include Service Tasks
- Maintain employee and vendor labor records
- Maintain parts and supplies
- Attach external documentation
Use the following links and tabs to access procedures and general information on the functions available in the module.