Managing a Vendor’s Address is an important feature of creating a successful Vendor profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
- Navigate to Vendors.
- Open an already existing Vendor.
- Click on the Addresses tab.
- Select the Add Address icon.
- Next, select the Address type, whether it be Physical, Shipping, Billing, or Mailing. Then add in the appropriate Address.
- You can add custom fields and Delete existing fields by clicking on the ". . ." icon located next to the drop-down menu.
- The Default fields are optional and are not required but may provide ease of use.
- Click the Save button.
You have successfully added an Address to your Vendor and are ready to proceed.
To update an Address, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter the correct information into the appropriate fields.
To Delete an Address, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm.