The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) gives you a quick, at-a-glance, view of how a particular Asset is doing.
- Navigate to Assets.
- Click the Show KPI icon.
Going across the top of the screen the following dynamic tools are:
- Asset Failures: The Asset Failures icon is the count of Assets with open Work Orders that have a Work Type that uses a Failure Code.
- Asset Category: The Asset Category graph is a break-down of open Work Orders across Asset Categories.
- Assets Not Utilized: The Assets Not Utilized icon are Assets with Meters/Logs that have a primary meter/log. If the primary meter/log has not been updated within the time listed on the Data Confidence setting (found under Settings > Module Settings > Work Order Settings > General), then it’s considered Not Utilized.
- Average Age: The Average Age icon is based on the Asset's Manufacture Date, and is the average of all assets age.
- Cost Compare: The Cost Compare icon shows if you are up or down in costs from last month and are you up or down in costs compared to last year?
Click on any of the KPI tiles (excluding Cost Compare), it will sort your list of Assets below by the specific topic.