Adding an Attachment to a Schedule Group can be easily done by following these few simple steps.
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Schedule Groups icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a new Schedule Group or open an already existing Schedule Group.
If creating a new schedule group, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Schedules tab on the upper left-hand section, then the Attachments tab in the bottom right-hand section.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select Attach File or Website Link.
5. To attach a file, click on the Choose File button, then select the appropriate file. To add a Website Link, enter in the URL into the provided space.
6. Click on New Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment to your Schedule Group and are ready to proceed.
7. To update an Attachment or URL, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
8. To Delete an Attachment or URL, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm. Upon clicking on OK, the Attachment or URL will be Deleted. If you need to enter in a new Attachment or URL and need help, return to Step 4.