Managing notes in a Purchase Order is an important feature of creating a successful Purchase Order and can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Purchase Orders icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Purchase Order or open an already existing Purchase Order from your list.
If creating a new Purchase Order, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Notes tab, select the New Note icon.
5. Once the Note section has opened, enter in the desired Notes in the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
6. To modify or edit a Note in a Purchase Order, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the attached Note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To Delete an existing Note, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired Delete action, the note will be permanently deleted.