Managing Attachments in a Part Record Inventory is an important feature of creating a successful Inventory profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps.
1. Start by clicking on the Inventory icon on the side panel.
2. Create a new Inventory Item or open an already existing Inventory Item from your Inventory list.
If creating a new Inventory Item, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3. If you need help on how to create a new Inventory Part, see the article, “Creating an Inventory Item Manually.”
3. Click on the Details icon, followed by the Attachments icon.
4. After clicking on the Attachments icon, you can either drag and drop the appropriate file or select Add Attachment and select it that way. Once completed, you have successfully attached the appropriate file.
To delete an attachment, go to Step 5.
5. To delete an existing Attachment, click on the Delete icon. Once you have selected the delete icon, the attachment will be permanently desired.