The Inventory Module is the heart of the ManagerPlus program. The Inventory Module allows you to define and track Inventory items by the entity they are assigned to.
Being able to add Warranty Information to an Inventory Item is a vital part of your Inventory maintenance. You can add Warranty Information to an Inventory Item by following the instructions below:
To be able to enter in Warranty Information to an active Component, it must be marked as serialized.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Inventory icon on the side ribbon.
2. Open an already existing Inventory Item.
3. Click on the Details button below the Inventory Image.
4. Then, click on the Component – Warranty Rules icon.
5. Fill in the appropriate information.