Managing Customer Phone Numbers is a simple process. It can be easily maintained in just a few simple steps. The following steps will help you maintain a Customer Phone Number.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click the Modules tab, then click the Customers icon in the ribbon on the main page.
2. Create a new Customer Record or open an already existing Customer Record from your record list.
If creating a new Customer Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Phones tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking the Phones tab, select the Add Phone icon.
To modify or edit a phone number, go to Step 6.
To delete a phone number, go to Step 7.
5. Once the phone number section has opened, enter the desired phone number to the provided space, then, click the Save icon to complete the process.
You have the choice of entering in the phone type, either Home, Cell, Work, Business, Fax, or Other.
You have the choice of making this phone number the default number for this profile by clicking on the default icon.
6. To modify or edit a Phone Number in a Customer Record, click the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the Phone Number. Once completed, click the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing phone number, click the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK.