Work Orders Overview Video
Work Orders are the primary source of your maintenance history and this module is used to:
- Create Work Orders
- Capture Costs
- Assign & Track who's doing the work
- Run Reports
Watch the Video
In the Work Orders Overview video we'll discuss:
- the module settings.
- create work orders complete with service tasks, employee labor records, parts & supplies, and attaching external documentation.
Complete the Learning Paths
Afterwards, we suggest these Work Order learning paths:
- Work Orders - Beginning Training - The essentials of creating and editing a Work Order in Lightning.
- Work Orders - Advanced Features - Learning and taking advantage of the integrated features of the Work Order Module.
- Work Orders - Admin Training - Administrators learn how to configure the Work Order database, determine who can complete work orders and what is required to complete.