Adding an Invoice or Return to a Purchase Order
Adding an Invoice or Return to a Purchase Order can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Purchase Orders icon on the main ribbon.
2. Open an already existing Purchase Order.
3. Click on the Payables/Returns tab.
4. To add an Invoice, click on the Add Invoice icon. To learn how to add a Return, go to Step 6.
5. Fill in the necessary information. Once the information has been entered, click on the Save icon.
6. To add a Return, after clicking on the Add Invoice icon, select Return from the drop-down menu and fill out the necessary information and click on the Save icon.
You will also have the option to save as a credit memo by clicking on the box.
Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added a Return or Invoice to your Purchase Order and are ready to proceed.
Description of Fields:
Type: Select from the drop-down menu either invoice or return.
Invoice #: Here you will enter the invoice number associated with this item.
Date: This is the date of the invoice you are entering.
Note: You may add any additional notes that you may deem as necessary (Optional).
RMA #: Here you will enter the Return Merchandise Authorization number associated with this item.
CM #: Here you will enter the Credit Memo number associated with this item.