Managing an Employee’s Address is an important feature of creating a successful Employee Profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Employees icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new employee record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Addresses tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. Select the Add Address icon.
To update an address, go to Step 6.
To delete an address, go to Step 7.
5. After clicking on Add Address, fill in the appropriate fields, then click on the Save icon. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Address to your Employee Record and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Address, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 5.
7. To delete an Address, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK, If you need to enter a new Address and need help, return to Step 5.