Managing Custom Terms in the Certification Status Lookup
Creating and managing the custom terms in the Certification status lookup can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Certification icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Employee Certification or open an already existing Employee Certification from your Certification list.
If creating a new employee certification, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Status Lookup icon.
4. To create a new term, click on the New icon.
5. Fill in the term for the Certification Status, and check whether it is an active term, then click Save, followed by OK. Once you have finished this step, you may need to refresh your screen, and you then have successfully added a new status term for your Employee Certification and are ready to proceed.
6. To delete a custom term, select the term you wish to delete, then click on the Delete icon and the term has been successfully deleted.