Managing Attachments on an Employee Certification
Adding an attachment to an Employee Certification can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Module tab, then click on the Certification icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Employee Certification or open an already existing Employee Certification from your certification list.
If creating a new Employee Certification, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Attachments tab.
4. To attach a file, click on the Attach File option from the drop-down menu, then the Choose File button, and then select the appropriate file.
5. Click on Add Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment into your Employee Certification and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Attachment, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To delete an attachment, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm. Upon clicking on OK, the attachment will be deleted. If you need to enter in a new attachment and need help, return to Step 4.