Adding Notes to an Asset
Adding a note to an asset can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then the Assets icon on the main ribbon of ManagerPlus.
2. Create a new asset or open an already existing asset from your desktop computer.
If creating a new asset, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab.
4. To attach a note, click on the New Note icon.
5. Once the note section has opened, enter in the desired notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
6. To modify or edit a note in a part record, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the attached note. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing note, click on the Delete icon. You be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired delete action, the note will be permanently deleted.