Managing Notes in an Inspection is an important feature of creating a successful Inspection and can be easily done by following these few steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Start by clicking on the Inspection icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Inspection or open an already existing Inspection from your Inspection list.
If creating a new Inspection, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Notes tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Notes tab, select the New Note icon.
5. Once the Note section has opened, enter the desired Notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
To modify or edit a Note, go to Step 6.
To delete a Note, go to Step 7.
6. Once the Note section has opened, enter in the desired notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
7. To delete an existing Note, click the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired Delete action, the Note will be permanently deleted.