Aruba's Meridian Integration
Activate Aruba's Meridian platform integration to use the bluetooth beacon-based location services to enable wayfinding with live turn-by-turn navigation, check-in to meeting rooms and hotel desks, and space usage analytics.
- Set up the physical beacons in your office.
- You will need Aruba's Meridian admin privileges to complete this setup.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
Navigate to the integration:
- From the left menu, click Sensor Systems.
- For Meridian Aruba Sensors and IoT, click the Activate button.
The Sensors and IoT dialog displays.
- In the Authentication (token) field, paste in the authentication token from Meridian->Permissions->Application Tokens.
- Click the Activate button.
The space-level data will populate the following Sensor Insights reports: