SiQ is evolving with your needs. We hope you enjoy the added functionality and value of these recent updates.
- SiQ Mobile App Update
- Customize Health Checks for different Locations
- Receive Email Confirmations for new Bookings
- Unseated list does not include Remote Employees
- Find a Desk with Assets
SiQ Mobile App Update
It's time to update the SiQ mobile app! Let your employees know that they can download the SiQ Mobile App update on the Apple Apple Store or Google Play.
- Updates include bug fixes and back-end improvements that will keep your app in tip-top shape.
- Your SiQ Mobile App is updated like any other mobile app; the update is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Your app will still work without the updates, but we encourage all SiQ Mobile users to update so they can experience the latest SiQ enhancements on their app.
Customize Health Checks for different Locations
Now you can send health check messages to some locations and not to others.
You can disable health checks employees in specific locations, such as San Francisco and Orlando.
You can set a local health check message to be sent to employees in specific locations, such as Stamford and Charlotte.
Learn more: Set up Health Screenings
Receive Email Confirmations for new Bookings
SiQ will send you an email confirmation when a reservation is made for you when:
- you make the reservation for yourself.
- an admin makes a reservation for you.
This is an example of a confirmation email:
Confirmations are sent when you make reservations on either SiQ Web or SiQ Mobile.
Floor Map's unseated list does not include Remote Employees
The unseated employees list in the Floor Map is a list of employees waiting to be seated, Now, remote employees will no longer appear on the unseated list.
Find a Desk with Assets
You can search for and book a hotel desk with assets on SiQ Web. So, you can book a sit-stand desk with dual monitors the next time you’re visiting the office.
Learn more: Book a Desk with Assets (Web)