Our product is evolving with your needs! We hope you enjoy the added functionality and value of these recent updates.
Advanced Health Screening
Administrators can now deliver Health Checks to employees well before their desk booking time. Before this product update, Health Checks and hotel desk check-in were completed at the same time. We've separated these two events in this release. Admins control the timing of Health Checks by specifying how far in advance Health Checks are available to employees before check-in time. Admins will also be sent an email alert when an employee fails to complete their Health Check so they can choose to cancel the booking and free up valuable desk space.
- Employees receive two emails instead of one.
- All admins and location admins receive an email when an employee fails to complete their Health Check.
Admins control the timing of these emails in Health Screening settings. This is what the new settings look like:
- Admin enables these options in Hoteling Health Screening settings.
- When Health Check alerts are enabled, employees will receive notifications reminding them to complete their health screening.
- Employees will be required to review a list of health symptoms and confirm that they are not experiencing them. Once they complete their Health Check, they can then proceed to check-in to their hotel desk.
- If an employee does not complete their Health Check, all admins and location admins receive an email alert. An admin will then have the option to cancel or retain the booking.
Advanced Health Check and additional settings are available on both SiQ Web app and Mobile app.