Before you create a new dashboard in Looker make sure you are familiar with the Explores.
- Navigate to your Company's Custom folder or your personal folder.
- Click the New button.
- Select Dashboard.
The Create Dashboard dialog displays.
- In the Name field, enter the dashboard's name.
- Click the Create Dashboard button.
The dashboard displays.
- Click the Edit Dashboard button.
- Click the Add Tile button.
The Choose an Explore dialog displays.
The Looker documentation below will provide you with guidance on how to explore and we have the following:
- SiQ Insights Explores and the SiQ Data Dictionary where you will find the labels, descriptions, SQL definitions, and more.
Watch the videos in the Looker Documentation to find more about how to create user-defined dashboards.