#5 - Teem Calendar Plug-in setup information
The Teem Calendar Plug-ins let your employees find and book rooms based on location, availability, capacity, amenities, and more. The following types of plug-ins are available:
- Microsoft Outlook (Desktop) Add-in
- Microsoft Outlook 365 (Web) Add-in
- Google Calendar uses the Chrome browser extension
- Customer’s IT Team - Either the add-in/extension will be pushed out for employees to use or the employee will need to install it manually.
- Make sure required the Calender Integration is completed, see Calendar Integrations.
Initial of the Add-in or the Extension
Microsoft Outlook Add-in
Book spaces based on location, availability, capacity, amenities, and more using the Teem Add-in for Outlook. See Teem Outlook Add-In Organizational Install.
Chrome Extension for Google Calendar
With the Chrome Extension for Google Calendar, users can book rooms based on availability, capacity, location, and amenities. This calendar also offers a drop-down menu that lives in your browser menu that can be accessed at any time to help you stay on top of your meetings. See Install Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar.
Now, that you have set up the integration and plugins/extension, here is what your employees will experience.
After the plug-in is installed you will be able to search for rooms based on location, availability, capacity, and amenities. You will also be able to book meeting services directly from your calendar when you are booking the event.
Next Onboarding Step
Head on over to #6 - Teem Mobile App