Monitor Device's Health from Location Directory
Your Admin can monitor the devices for a location when they need to find out if a device has a monitoring profile or not, or if they want to find out who is the contact person for the alerts.
From Teem Web complete the following:
1. Navigate Manage > Directory.
2. Select a location.
3. Select the DEVICES tab.
4. Click the FILTER button.
The filters display you can use the following filters to find devices being monitored.
The filters are:
- Monitored - Filter to find devices that are assigned to a monitoring profile, and the profile is enabled.
- Not Monitored - Filter to find devices that are not assigned to a monitoring profile, or the monitoring profile is not enabled.
- Monitoring Profile - Filter to find devices that belong to a monitoring profile.
- Monitoring Emails - Filter to find devices that belong to a monitoring profile and have an email assigned to it.
When ready click the APPLY FILTERS button and the filter results display.