Any existing users in Condeco should be migrated to SCIM, however, before initiating the migration it is important to understand that such migrations present risks, including potential disruptions to end-user experiences. Proper planning is critical to a successful migration.
- SCIM 2.0 compliant identity providers, such as Azure AD.
- The latest cloud version of Condeco Enterprise.
- Cloud customers only.
- Forms and SSO user types are supported. Customers specify the type of users at the time of onboarding.
Before you start
To provide a seamless transition, it is critical to plan ahead. Consider the following for a successful migration:
- The first step to a successful migration is to understand the current state of your user profiles, including where they are stored.
- Choose the most appropriate migration method for your configuration.
- We recommend testing a small number of users and adjust the rate limits accordingly for a larger user base.
Supported and unsupported scenarios