The process to provide customers access to the Condeco API requires actions from the customer and Condeco support. Each step depends on the previous step(s) being successfully completed.
See also: Registration and access process for Condeco APIs
A high-level overview of the actions required and who actions them:
- Create Condeco API account.
- Raise Condeco service request (1) to add new Condeco API account to APIM resource group that allows access to the customer's API endpoints.
- Condeco support
- Add Condeco API account to customer's APIM resource group.
- Use the APIM portal to submit the product(s) for activation.
- Raise Condeco service request (2) to request the submissions are approved.
- Condeco support
- Approve the submissions to activate the product(s).
Follow the steps to get access to the Condeco APIs.
I. Action: Customer
- Click Sign up via the appropriate URL:
- Complete the required details (email, password, name, etc.) and click Sign up. A verification request is sent to the email address.
Find the email 'Please confirm your new Condeco API account' and follow the steps to verify the email address.
Raise a Condeco service request from https://support.condecosoftware.com/s/ and request that the new Condeco API account is added to the relevant APIM resource group that allows access to the customer's API endpoints.
II. Action: Condeco support
- The Condeco API account noted on the service request is added to the customer's APIM resource group.
IV. Action: Customer
The requested Condeco API products are now visible in the APIM portal. For example:
- Sign in to the APIM portal, click the Products tab, and click the required product(s) to subscribe.
When subscribed, the requested product state in the Profile displays Submitted.
- Raise a Condeco service request from https://support.condecosoftware.com/s/ to provide the name of the submitted product(s) and request the submission(s) are approved.
VI. Action: Condeco support
- The submissions are approved and the product is activated.
The product state now shows as Active in the Profile.
The Condeco API endpoints can now be accessed using the APIM portal.
How to retrieve the Condeco API URL and OCP subscription key
To configure the integration, you need the Condeco URL and OCP subscription key. Both items can be retrieved from the APIM portal.
URL for Condeco API
Sign in to the APIM portal and navigate to APIs from the menu across the top. The API should be listed - click the API to open. From any of the API endpoints, the URL is shown under Request.
OCP subscription key
Sign in to the APIM portal and navigate to Profile from the menu across the top. Click Show to display the Primary key.