If External Groups Mapping is not visible in the Advanced setup navigation menu on the left, see how to enable it in Global setup.
How to enable external groups mapping page
- Login to Condeco as an Administrator.
- In the left navigation menu click Advanced setup > Global setup.
- Scroll down to the Menu Options section and tick True for External groups mapping.
- Click Save.
- Logout of Condeco and log in again.
- Navigate to Advanced setup > External groups mapping to display the Your external groups mappings page.
Groups are listed when imported to Condeco via SCIM. Learn more in the SCIM API Developers Guide