Need help? Start a conversation with Support.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time
Submit a Support Ticket
Eptura Customer Hub
Our Customer Hub can be used to quickly access:
- Knowledge Center - navigate to the product knowledge for best practice, instructions, videos and more.
- Status - find out the status of services and details of maintenance events.
- My Cases - find support cases that you have created.
- Contact Us - submit us a new support case.
Watch the Video
Follow the Steps
Access the Eptura Customer Hub
- In a browser, open https://customer.eptura.com/.
- Click the Log in button. The login screen displays.
- If you need to request access then complete the access request form.
- In the Username field, enter in your Eptura username. This will be in the format of your <email address>.eptura added to the end. For example:
- In the Password field, enter in your password.
- Click the Log in button and the Eptura Customer Hub home screen displays.
View your Support Cases
You can quickly view your support cases. From the Eptura Customer Hub home screen:
- Click the My cases menu option.
The My Cases screen displays.
You can either search for the case or you can filter the cases lists.
- From the My Open Cases drop-down and then select either: All My Cases, My Closed Cases, My Open Cases, Recently View, or Recently Viewed Cases.
- When you find the support case then click on the support case and the Case Details screen displays.
This let's you interact with our Support team to provide more images about the issue or additional comments.
Create a Support Case
To create a support ticket for our Support team, you can either use the form or email support (at the above mention email address). Let's see how you can create a support ticket in the Customer Hub.
From the Eptura Customer Hub home screen:
- Click the Contact us menu option.
The Contact us screen, let's you contact the Sales team, Professional Services team, submit a Product idea or suggestion, contact the Billing and Finance team, contact the Technical support team, or request API Access.
- Click the Technical Support tile.
The Contact Technical Support screen displays.
- From the Products drop-down, select the product you want to submit a support case for.
- From the Type drop-down, select the type of support case. This will contain different support types depending on the product selection.
- In the Subject field, enter a short description and as you type our Knowledge Center articles will display on the right-hand side.
- From the Impact-Function drop-down, select the impact on the function of the product.
- From he Impact-Scope drop-down, select either single user, multiple users, multiple sites/regions, or enterprise/global.
- In the Description field, enter a longer description.
- You have the option to include images or files to the support case. Either click the Upload Files button and upload the files OR drag and drop the files onto the Or drop files button.
- Click the Submit Case button.
The Support Case is submitted and the Case number displays on the screen and a email notification will be sent to your email address.
Additionally, there is a conversation pop-out that can be opened and you can contact the Hippo CMMS Support team.
When you are in Hippo, click the Conversation icon to start the conversation.
The Conversation pop-out opens to the right side of your screen.
Now, you can quickly:
- enter your question in the chat window
- select from the suggested options to help you find knowledge articles or videos
When you have finished then click the X icon below the pop-out to close.