This guide shows a User how to add vehicle fuel information to the Hippo.
Fuel Amount: Fuel Amount is the quantity of fuel in liters or gallons required to fill a vehicle tank.
Fuel Cost: Fuel Cost is the cost to fill the fuel tank for a vehicle.
- To add new vehicle fuel details, access the Facility Admin panel and open the Vehicle Fuel grid.
- Click on the New Icon (+) located in the top right corner and an empty row appears at the top of the Vehicle fuel grid.
- Click in the “Vehicle” field to select the name of the vehicle from a drop-down menu for which the vehicle fuel information will be entered.
- Click in the “Odometer” field to enter the odometer reading of the vehicle.
- Click in the “Fuel Amount” field to enter the amount of fuel in liters or gallons.
- Click in the “Fuel Cost” field to enter the cost of the fuel amount.