This article shows a User how to run Extracts at the Enterprise Level. A User must have the System Admin permission to be able to run an extract. A User can use Extracts to get a report on information regarding Completed Work Order, Current Work Orders, Master Equipment List, Master Scheduled Work Orders List etc.
Extract: to gather or obtain information from the software.
- From the Enterprise level, click on the Enterprise Admin panel located on the left side.
- Click on the “Extract” panel.
A list of all the Report Extracts appears on the top of the screen.
- Click and put a check next to the Extract name, to highlight the row. The “Columns” section indicates what information is provided on the extract. The ”Conditions” are somewhat the rules that apply to the extract.
- Click on the “Execute” button near the “Query Result” section. The results of the selected Extract will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- The results can be exported and saved to an Excel or CSV file.