Require reset logs for PM's and Component/Tire Installations
Why is this here?
You should have confidence in your database, and in the information you are getting from ManagerPlus Lightning. Administrators can use this Data Confidence feature to ensure your Assets are staying on track with the scheduled PMs.
This feature will also impact those performing the Work Orders that came from a meter-based PM. Depending on your Data Confidence level, the program may require the technician to enter a meter reading on the Asset, if one had not been received within a certain timeframe. That interval is set as seen in the instructions below.
This Database Confidence feature allows you to set how many days between meter readings you are willing to accept, before the ManagerPlus system will require an entry on PMs or Component/Tire installations.
- Go to Settings > Module Settings > Work Orders Settings > General
- Accompanying graphics make recommendations on best practices for maintaining a database you can be highly confident of
- Adjust the date number to your desired interval
- Click the Save button to ensure the changes are locked in
How will this impact those performing the Work Orders?
If the tech enters a current meter reading while doing the Work Order?
- Business as usual. No message will pop up when you complete the Work Order.
If NO meter reading is entered on the Work Order?
- If completed within the number of days established on your data confidence level, no message will pop up when you complete the Work Order. Business as usual.
- If completed AFTER the number of days established on your data confidence level, an error message will make it clear which specific Meter/Log entry is required
|Lightning Example||Work Companion Mobile App Examples|